Friday, August 20, 2010

To Scrap or Not To....That is The Question....

So the fiance decided awhile ago (like when we first found out I was preggo) that I (yes I, not we or him) would do a scrapbook for M. We bought all the stuff for it. But inspired by one of the blogs I follow I found something 100% better. I will be doing a photobook that looks like a proper book but its all scrapbooky inside but printed all on one page so nothing will fall off, rip off etc when little fingers get ahold of it at a later date. So after starting it I told fiance and met some inital resistance but after showing him what I was doing and what it would look like he not only got on board but got WAY on board. I had planned on doing one for each year (ie 1, 2, 3, etc) but the fiance has decided that for the first year he'd like quarterly books(ie 0-3, 3-6, 6-9, 9-12) then after that annual books. So I'm almost done her 0-3 book. I'm SUPER excited to see it when I finally get it done. The hardest thing is whittling down the photos and putting them with other photos that they "fit" with. I know that M will appreciate it one day and until that day comes I know that I will enjoy being able to look back at when she was peanut sized and as she grows.

No comments: