So...I haven't updated in awhile. To be honest....there's nothing new going on.
M eats. M grows. M goes to dr appts and gets shots. M goes to her specialist appointments. M moved into her bedroom. M laughed. M still doesn't roll over.
The fiance works furiously at work every night and during the day trying to get two rental properties ready and rented (sadly at this time they are vacant still.....One of them coming up on month 2 of being empty). The fiance is going away to a vintage vehicle swap meet for a weekend with K and some of K's friends. He'd better not bring anything home...Until he finishes the rest of his projects around the house and shop...he doesn't need a new one. I get to stay behind. I'm thinking there will be some walking, some freezer purging, some planning on how to get our chest freezer here so I have more freezer space, definately some organising and cleaning, and maybe some baking. The baking is very optional as he and I have decided to try and cut out as much sugar from our diets as possible. Maybe I'll bake, keep some and give the rest away....Not a true "diet" but hey....maybe it'll help me lose the 30+ lbs I've accumulated in the last few years :(
No comments:
Post a Comment