Wow....
So after inspiration from other blogs I decided to try to blog.
What is "The Family of Us"?
Depending on who you are I have a have either very odd definition of family or the kind of "family" you have. There is my blood family including my daughter, my fiance, my parents and brother, his girlfriend, all my aunts and uncles. Then I add in my fiance's family. His sisters and brother, parents, cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. Then there is finally my friends. These are the people who I can turn to when I can't turn to anyone else. They allow midnight texts, crazy phone calls and the emotional stuff that only friends can understand. These people are my "family of us".
History of Me and my little family.
I met my fiance through my girlfriend C and her now husband A. A is a friend of fiance. This was back in September 2004. We officially became a "couple" in October 2004. Fast-forward to April 2010. We finallyget engaged. Just over two weeks later I had our daughter M. She is truly the light of our lives.
Anyway...Welcome to my life!
1 comment:
Looking forward to reading more Meghan! Congratulations on starting your first blog!
Post a Comment