So while its only October, Christmas is sneaking up fast. The fiancé and I decided what we're going to do for everyone's christmas presents (well except for the kiddies). Baking. Everyone is getting a tin of cookies & treats. I know not super creative but guess what...too bad ;) We don't want to spend a ton of money and stretch ourselves to give gifts to people who are all adults and can buy themselves whatever they want, and a tin of yummy treats is always well received especially by the teenagers in the family.
So far I have three cookie recipes and one treat recipe to put in the boxes. I'm baking these now, freezing them and then once the tins come out in stores will divvy them up and put them back in the freezer to be given out as they need to be.
Rolo cookies, toblerone shortbread, and skor shortbread and then of course the obligatory rum balls...
No comments:
Post a Comment