So after only being gone about a month the fiance came home about 2 weeks ago for good. yup. He's home. big big huge yay in this house.
So far things are getting better. We had a date night last week where I actually felt like I was on a date with him instead of just eating food. So nice.
He and I are going to do a fitness class together one night a week starting next month. In the new year he is going to take little M to swim lessons once a week (all the classes until then have already started).
I'm embracing my role as still-stay-at-home-mom and want to start getting a handle on the household duties that I have been slacking big time on. I am even attempting a second blog about my culinary adventures (http://westcoastculinaryadventures.blogspot.com/) follow me if you want.
I still worry about M and her development as she's still not talking.
Better life is being embraced now that he's home.
No comments:
Post a Comment