Ok...So when the fiance and I first found out I was preggo we did a bit of shopping. He found a diaper bag that HE loved. I liked a different one but hey...he was excited and the bag
really isn't bad at all....its very cute in fact. However despite this I have drooled over the bumble bags at http://www.thebumblecollection.com/index.php. They are gorgeous! They just dropped their prices! http://thebumblecollection.hostasaurus.com/blog/?p=225. 40-50% less now!! I'm so frickin excited. Yes...I'm a geek, however there is a new bag of theirs in a GORGEOUS new print that I drool over every chance I get. I showed the fiance it today on the web as there are no stores here in Victoria, or even in BC that carry these bags and I told him that I MUST have this bag!

I figure that even after M gets too big for a "diaper" bag I can use it still for a weekend duffel for me (as the fiance's family bought M a super cute duffel bag of her own).
No comments:
Post a Comment