Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!!

So now that 2012 has arrived and the Mayan's were wrong as we're all still here everyone makes resolutions. Most are save money, lose weight, eat better, blah blah blah.

I want to do so much. Here is my wish list for 2012.

1. Drink water. Yup...me who does not drink water unless under extreme duress or there being NOTHING else to drink in the 50 km around her. I want to drink more water. I feel better when I do drink it but dislike the non-taste taste of it.

2. Go back to the gym. The fiance and I went to a series of TRX classes last year and we both enjoyed them. I want to go back. I need the structure of a class instead of just "going to the gym". I need that person telling me what to do every minute of my work-out.

3. Save for M's 3rd birthday trip. We have decided to plan a trip to Disneyland for her third birthday. Yes...the one that is over a year away but it'll take that long to save up :)

4. Get a job. yup. I need a job...I haven't worked since before M was born. It's time for me to start working again.

No comments: