How did this year disappear in the blink of an eye?
My beautiful little girl is ONE!
I swear I blinked and she was one.
After a post about all the challenges we've faced and are facing and will face, I'm celebrating.
M is ONE!! I know a lot of people get sad when their little baby turns one but honestly I'm excited. I'm excited about what this next year will bring to us. What M will learn. What I will learn. And how she is turning into a little person.
I was a very very bad mommy for a little while and didnt take many pictures of M. BUT I'm very excited to announce that last week I went out and bought a new lens for my camera. I now have a good working still-picture camera again. In the last week I think I've taken almost 100 pictures. Yup..feels good to have a camera in my hands again.
No comments:
Post a Comment