So theres this one blog out floating about in blogspace that made me want to blog, and is a constant source of smiles, laughter, beautiful pictures or like today makes me cry. Kelle Hampton of Enjoying the Small Things http://www.kellehampton.com/ has a beautiful almost one year old daughter Nella and a three and some daughter Lainey. Nella is, as Kelle so eloquently describes it, a designer-gene'd baby. Nella has Down's Syndrome. Kelle celebrates everyday and as her blog is titled enjoys the small things. She's posted pictures of a kitchen that is a mess because she would rather spend time with her kids than clean, she's the reason why I wanted to start making the photo books, she has shared Lainey's birthday parties which are more celebrated than some people's weddings. Kelle's blog is the first one I check everyday and I can't check it when the fiancé is home as a lot of the time I'm either laughing as I'm reading or crying. Kelle manages to get some beautiful sponsors and does giveaways frequently for some beautiful things that have ranged from necklaces, to dresses, to baby stuff.
Kelle is trying to raise $15,000 for the National Down's Syndrome Society. All she's asking for is $5.00. If you can spare the cost of a cup of coffee, or a magazine please go to Kelle's blog and click on the the Pay it Forward banner.
No comments:
Post a Comment